SylvaDissolver is a water-based degreaser designed for cleaning resin off floors.
The product is added to the freshwater tank in washing machines.
Product: Alkaline, water-based concentrate.
Package sizes: 5 litres.
Water, CAS-No. 7732-18-5 (AQUA)
Alkyl polyglucoside, CAS-No. 68515-73-1 (DECYL GLUCOSIDE)
Isotridecanol, ethoxylated, CAS-No. 69011-36-5 (TRIDECETH-8)
Sodium metasilicate, pentahydrate, CAS-No. 10213-79-3
Alkyl imidazolinium carboxylate, CAS-No. 68604-71-7
Alcohols, C9-11, ethoxylated, CAS-No. 68439-46-3 (C9-11 PARETH-8)
Tetrasodium EDTA, CAS-No. 64-02-8 (TETRASODIUM EDTA)
Normal use: 1 part to 20 parts of water.
Very dirty floors: 1 part to 10 parts of water.
Coverage: 25-30 m² per litre of diluted product.
Concentrated: Approx. 13.
Before application: Shake/stir well before use.
Application tools: Cloth, atomizer, floor washing maschine.
Storage: 2 year if unopened and stored at 20 °C. Not to be exposed to temperatures below 0 °C.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Floor washing machine:
- Add resin remover to the water tank, diluted according to recommendation.
- Do not use the product in direct sunlight.
- Two lanes of cleaning water should be spread in the longitudinal direction of the floor boards.
- Vacuum up immediately afterwards, or after being left to work for a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Always use as little water as possible to avoid damage to the floor. Accidental spillage must be wiped off immediately.
- If the resin has not been removed during the first pass, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- Afterwards the floor can be cleaned with Junckers SylvaSport Cleaner.
Hard to remove resin:
- Lumps of resin can be left to soak in concentrated SylvaDissolver for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- If needed, use a spray bottle to apply the liquid to the marks.
Before using the product, read the label on the container carefully and observe the recommended precautionary measures.
See Material Safety Data Sheet for detailed information.
F 10.4 - Junckers SylvaSport Cleaner