RIBA APPROVED CPD - Specifying Sustainable Flooring
Our new RIBA-approved CPD presentation Specifying Sustainable Flooring will provide you with a good understanding of the role solid hardwood floors can play in sustainable building design. Wood is a carbon neutral material and specifying the correct wooden floor can produce a measurable reduction in global warming.
- how specifying sustainable flooring contributes to sustainable architecture and net zero design
- how a product with a long life cycle has a positive impact on the environment
- how wood keeps CO2 out of the atmosphere
- how to use EPDs and manufacturers’ tools to evaluate different products at the design stage
- how designing with wood has a positive impact on indoor climate, wellbeing, and daylighting